DreamTrip - Galway Bay, Ireland
When?Start time: Friday 15:00 (01 December)
End time: Monday 12:00 (04 December)
About Your Trip
Witness the untouched beauty of southwestern Ireland on an adventure in the Burren National Park. Prehistoric tombs and burial chambers grace the rocky landscape, composed almost entirely of solid limestone. Stroll through Aillwee Cave on a tour of some of Ireland’s oldest and most beautiful caverns and chasms. After lunch, visit the famed Bunratty Castle to experience its carefully restored and preserved medieval grandeur.
What we love:
• Radioisotope data suggest that Aillwee Cave is more than 1 million years old.
• Bunratty Castle was constructed in 1425, ransacked on multiple occasions and completely restored in 1954. Visitors enjoy seeing genuine artifacts, reconstructed cottages and medieval furnishings in the castle’s Folk Park.
• The popular Birds of Prey Centre — part of the Aillwee Cave system — builds awareness of raptor conservation with a variety of activities featuring falcons, hawks, owls and eagles from across the globe.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Galway, Ireland, as well as:
• Visit Aillwee Cave and Bunratty Castle; includes transportation.
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Shannon Airport (SNN), approximately 47 miles (75.6 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
The Oranmore Lodge Hotel features classical design, comfortable accommodations and easy access to nearby attractions. Guests of the lodge have enjoyed its generous amenities and exceptional service for more than 150 years.
• Barneys Bar, Butlers Bistro and Hunt Room Restaurant.
• Full use of Oranmore Lodge Leisure Centre includes: indoor swimming pool and kids’ pool, large Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and state-of-the-art gymnasium.
• The Leisure Centre also offers aqua aerobics, yoga, pilates and other fitness classes.
• Complimentary self-parking.
Standard Room accommodations with:
• 2 double or twin beds.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Tea- and coffee-making facilities.
• Controlled heating.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Oranmore Lodge Hotel
Upcoming events at Oranmore Lodge Hotel
Events around Oranmore Lodge Hotel
Galway Races 2017 at Clayton Hotel Galway
Monday 10:00 (31 July)
Clayton Hotel Galway, Galway
Hypertrophy Workshop Galway, Ireland
Saturday 09:00 (21 October)
Elite Fitness and Performance Academy Galway, Galway
Friday's Fair Lady at The Galway Races
Friday 16:00 (04 August)
Galway Races, Galway
Super Milk Wild Air Run - Inflatable Course
Saturday 10:00 (19 August)
Galway Races, Ballybrit